Mila Kunis: "I Don't Think I'm Funny But I Love Comedy"

Mila Kunis, 28, has been busy promoting her new comedy: "Ted", which co-stars Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane.




"Somebody yesterday was like: "You know, after Black Swan we didn’t expect you to follow this up with Ted," and I literally went: "Why because it’s funny? So being a comedy somehow takes away from the quality?" It doesn’t," Kunis told Zap2It.

"I don’t think I’m funny," Mila added. "I really don’t, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love comedy."


So, the question is: "How a person without humor can make a big success in comedy?" Nice way to promote your talent Mila!

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
 
You have read this article Celebrities / Cinema / Gossip with the title Mila Kunis: "I Don't Think I'm Funny But I Love Comedy". You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/06/mila-kunis-don-think-i-funny-but-i-love.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...