Amazing movie quotes ( Part 1 )

People who know me well, they can tell you that I am a movie addict.


I love movies whatever their genre is. So, I spend my time going to the cinema  a lot
or watching movies at home. There are some movies though that fascinate me so much that
I have watched them a million times. I have certain scenes I love, specific songs I listen to
and some lines I adore.
In that article I will reveal you my favourite quotes from "Forrest Gump" and "Fight Club"

I must have drank me about 14 Dr. Peppers.



Forrest Gump: ( referring to Apple Computers ) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.
Forrest Gump: My momma always said: "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get".
Forrest Gump: Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't.
GO!   -   FORREST!Forrest Gup: I gotta find Bubba!
Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.                                 
Run Forrest, Run Away!Forrest Gup: That's all I have to say about that ( repeated line )

OK...John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
Forrest Gup: I gotta pee.
John F. Kennedy: ( turning to camera ) I beleive he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.

Jenny Curran: Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
Forrest Gump: ( nervously ) I sit next to them in my Home Economics class all the time.

Forrest Gump: Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots.
Forrest gump: He was from a long great military tradition. Somebody from his family had fought and died in every single American war. I guess you could say he had a lot to live up to.




Tyler: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our War is spiritual. Our Depression is our lives.
Tyler: Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
Tyler: Now a question of etiquette-as I pass do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Tyler: The things you own end up owning you.
Tyler: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
Marla Singer: You're not getting this back. I consider it asshole tax.
Narrator: If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla.
Narrator: After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.
Narrator: If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Tyler: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.
Narrator: And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
Narrator: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Narrator: I am Jack's wasted life.
Narrator: I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.
Tyler: Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.
Narrator: Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip.
Narrator: I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Tyler: Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
Marla Singer: [after taking a bottle of sleeping pills] This isn't a real suicide-thing. This is probably one of those cry-for-help things.
Tyler: Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamn seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!
Tyler: Reject the basic assumptions of civilization, especially the importance of material possessions.
Narrator: When the fight was over, nothing was solved, but nothing mattered. We all felt saved.
Narrator: With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything's far away. Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy.

TylerThis is your pain. This is your burning hand. It's right here. Look at it.
Narrator: I'm going to my cave. I'm going to my cave and I'm going to find my power animal.
Tyler: No! Don't deal with this the way those dead people do. Deal with it the way a living person does.


Katerina Wilhelmina


You have read this article Cinema with the title Amazing movie quotes ( Part 1 ). You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2011/10/amazing-movie-quotes-part-1.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...