Paulina Rubio Quotes

1. My music, my songs are 100 percent inspired by girl power.

2. Make Love, Not War.





3. Everyone has a Latino inside them.


4. There are a lot of influences from different countries in my music. For example, I chose the guitar in my music, I think that it is a feminine instrument, so when I do not sing, the music expresses my voice.

5. With "Timbiriche," I toured Brazil and a lot of Latin America.

6. I like to be glamorous so I love the clothing and the big entrances. It needs to be spectacular!


7. I was born in Mexico, I am from Mexico City.




8. I started in a band called "Timbiriche," we toured the world when I was 8; I have 23 albums.


What do you think of Paulina Rubio's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities with the title Paulina Rubio Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/05/paulina-rubio-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...