Demi Lovato: "I Want My Own Barbie Doll BUT With My Actual Body Type"

Demi Lovato wants her own Barbie doll, but only if it is her actual body figure.
Lovato, 20, who has openly talked about her lifelong battle with body issues, took to Twitter on Monday to express her special birthday wish.

"1 of my biggest dreams, having collected Barbies since I was a kid, is to have my own Barbie BUT with my actual body type.. Weight & height," wrote Lovato.


Lovato implored her fans to help make it happen, tweeting: "Lovatics!!! Blow up @BarbieStyle to make it happen!!!! That would be one dope 21st birthday!! Hahaha."






"Also, Barbie should make dolls with cellulite!!! Hahaha!!! After all, around 95% of ALL women have it!!!" Lovato explained, who went on to retweet several of her followers' supportive messages on the issue.


Lovato has been an outspoken advocate for healthy portrayals of girls' and women's bodies in the media for quite some time.




Back in 2011, Lovato slammed The Disney Channel - her former employer - for airing a joke about eating disorders on "Shake It Up."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip / Social Media with the title Demi Lovato: "I Want My Own Barbie Doll BUT With My Actual Body Type" . You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/06/demi-lovato-want-my-own-barbie-doll-but.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...