Sharon Jones Cancer Diagnosis

Sharon Jones, 57, has canceled her upcoming tour plans following a diagnosis of bile duct cancer.

The soul singer and her band the Dap-Kings have also postponed their new album.

Jones wrote on her website: "Over the last few weeks I haven't felt good and I didn't know what was going on...Luckily we caught it really early and fast and the doctors say it's operable and curable! I will be having surgery very soon and will have to rest and recover."


"I'll be staying in touch and keeping my fans and friends updated on my progress. I'm looking forward to getting back on the road to give the people what they want," Jones concluded.




Jones has toured with Lou Reed, who recently underwent a liver transplant and has collaborated with Michael Bublé on "Baby (You've Got What It Takes)."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Sharon Jones Cancer Diagnosis. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/06/sharon-jones-cancer-diagnosis.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...