Beyonce Quotes

1. We all have our imperfections. But I'm human and you know, it's important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.



2. My life goes by so fast.

3. (on her religious faith and the categorizing of gay society) Well, you know, I grew up going to church, but I was raised by my uncle who passed away with AIDS a couple of years ago. He was my mother's best friend. And my mother's cousin. He brought me to school every day. He helped me buy my prom dress. He made my clothes with my mother. He was like my nanny. He was my favorite person in the world. And you know, I never really mixed Christianity with how I felt about him. I am about faith and spirituality more so than religion. Doing right by others and not judging.


4. I'm over being a pop star. I don't wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic. And I feel like I've accomplished a lot. I feel like I'm highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.

5. (on Bollywood cinema) I'm a fan of a few Bollywood films. I have seen Devdas (2002/I) and Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001), both great films. I loved Devdas (2002/I) - the actress was amazing! I cried towards the end of the film. Indian films are very colorful. It can be fun to do a film like that at least once. Given a chance, I'd love to do an Indian film.

6. I feel it's my job to set the tone and be the example.

7. Sometimes it's overwhelming. Why did God give me my talent, my gift, my family. But I know you're not supposed to question God.

8. Whatever I do, it has to be something that's gonna teach me something about myself and teach me something about life.

9. I don't see myself as a brand, a brand sounds fake, I am real.


10. I'm a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don't have control of every situation.




11. There are responsibilities that come along with this life...trying to have a romantic meal without someone sneaking in to film the whole thing.


12. Tonight is not about the frills, it's not about the production, it's not about choreography and costume. It's about the music.


13. It doesn't annoy me, no, because I respect J-Lo. I like her, I think she's great. And I know that I'm over a decade younger than her, it's so flattering that I'm so young and people are comparing me to someone who has accomplished so much. But I don't think I'm like anyone else and really, I'd rather not be compared to anyone else.

14. I was so busy thinking about the next shoot, the next video, the next single, the next tour and couldn't really reflect on the impact I was having on other human beings.




15. Acting is easier and smoother than singing - it's less drama.


16. I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my shit!

17. My fans kept asking where they could get clothes like "Destiny's Child's", so it was only natural for us to do a clothing line. I was adamant about not putting my name on something that I didn't love.


18. I saw everyone standing out in the rain with their umbrellas, and they had been waiting for hours, and I just wanted to give everything I could.


19. When you really don't like a guy, they're all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they're no longer interested.


20. I'm learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart, and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.

21. I don't like to gamble, but if there is one thing I'm willing to bet on is myself.


22. Forget all of the record sales, forget trying to compete, or trying to out-do yourself - you should be doing it just because you love it…I never want to lose that.



23. The more successful I become, the more I need a man.

24. It was very risky for me to step out on my own.


25. We have to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves.






26. After I finished the last tour I was a bit overwhelmed and overworked and my mother was the person that preached to me and almost harassed me everyday after I was doing the last world tour, you really need to live your life and open your eyes and you don't wanna wake up with no memories and never really being able to see the world.


27. I love a pair of sexy heels with jeans, a nice jacket, or a little dress.



28. My life was awards shows, and tour buses, and hotels and it kinda goes by so fast. You're getting awards and people are saying how much they respect you but I couldn't even hear it anymore.

29. Do you what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.


30. Am I the same Beyonce? Absolutely not.

31. I was a bit numb and kinda lost.

32. Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life.

33. Alright, I'm Beyonce and I'm the President.


34. Power's not given to you. You have to take it.



35. Tonight I better sleep like a baby, 'cause tomorrow I Am...Sasha Fierce.

36. If he invited you out, he's got to pay.


37. The future better get ready for me, because I'm Foxy Cleopatra, and I'm a whole lotta woman.


38. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.

39. (on Michael Jackson) He's the reason I do what I do, because I would of never experienced that magic if it wasn't for him.


40. I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I've been working nonstop since I was 15. I don't even know how to chill out.


41. It was hard for me to be in that space, because I'm a naturally happy person.


42. Your self-worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling you who you are.




43. Jay knows Sasha.

44. For me, it's about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It's where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that's very important to me.


45. When I get home I'm completely lazy, I don't wanna clean. I don't wanna do anything.

46. Lady Gaga might be the sweetest, sweetest angel ever.

47. I just had to tell my self that I deserve it, I'm a diva, I've worked hard.

48. You know what, I'm very attracted to someone who makes me laugh and is that charming. Really, I could be charmed by anyone. I'm just a sucker for somebody that is charming.


49. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you've been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean.

50. I put my heart in that album ("Dangerously In Love"). After playing the songs for my record label, they told me I didn't have one hit on my album. "Dangerously In Love", "Naughty Girl", "Me Myself & I", "Baby Boy" and my favorite; "Crazy In Love". But they told me I didn't have one hit on my album. I guess they were kind of right. I had five!

51. What goes around comes back around.

52. I like to walk around with bare feet and I don't like to comb my hair.


53. Make sure you have your own life before becoming someone's wife.




54. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I'm not feeling my best I ask myself: "What are you gonna do about it?" I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.

55. That word can be very extreme…But I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything? I'm just a woman and I love being a woman. If you're attractive then you can't be sexy, and you can't be intelligent? What is all of that?


56. Diana Ross is a big inspiration to all of us. We all grew up watching everything about her - her mike placement, her grace, her style and her class.


57. (on daughter Blue Ivy) She's starting to talk...It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new.

58. Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don't change?


59. I like to experiment. I love playing around with highlights or bleaching the tips. I can cut and style my own hair.

60. I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show.

61. (about her cravings during pregnancy)  My nose, I smell everything from a mile away. Usually it is food, it is onions or something that I just can't tolerate.


62. If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.




63. I have so much admiration for women who are mothers, who balance family and work.

64. Y'all are so cute and y'all talk so proper over here. I love England.


65. I love my butter pecan ice cream, but I also love to work out. We all have our issues. Mine is arms and legs, keeping them tight and toned. It takes work, believe me.

66. With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity.

67. I promise I'm working on this, but I could be less messy at home and keep the clothes in my closet and off the floor!


68. I hold a lot of things in. I'm always making sure everybody is okay. I usually don't rage; I usually don't curse. So for me, it's a great thing to be able to scream and say whatever I want.


69. I love going to dinners, seeing plays, visiting museums and spending time with family and friends. I know it's time to jump back into my work when everything I do starts inspiring lyrics and melodies and I can't keep myself out of the studio.


70. In the quest for love, we are all trying to find that perfect someone. Someone who cherishes you, someone who loves you for you, and loves you as much as you love them.





71. Think about what truly touches you and motivates you to help, then start locally. Once it's in your heart to give, you'll have to follow through. I am a happy woman - very happy - because I know that I've worked hard, and I love being able to give back.


72. The great thing about McDonald's is that they have a lot of different things on the menu. I love their salads.


73. (on Will Smith) I do not care if I become famous but wants to be like him.



74. I'm a workaholic and I don't believe in "No". If I'm not sleeping, nobody's sleeping.

75. I think it's healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care - that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.


76. Trust is like a mirror; you can't fix it when it's broken.

77. We're African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like the Jacksons. But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.

78. I fell in love with music by listening to R&B, & it's the core of who I am.


79. If I weren't performing, I'd be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone's problems - like a beauty therapist!


80. Yes, I had a baby,  but it just made me even more grounded & more like you.


81. I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I'd get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.


82. I'm back to work, I'm back to business.

83. I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies.


84. It is important that you don't loose yourself, & you still have your own passion.

85. I just hope people don't get sick of us. I'm sick of us and I'm in Destiny's Child.

86. I'm enjoying being a mother, so it's like going back to my old job.


87. Tina Turner is someone that I admire, because she made her strength feminine and sexy.

88. My mother is absolutely the most beautiful woman in the word, & I've had an incredible example. I know that woman are like fine wine & we get better with age, & she's just such a glamorous, sophisticated, classy, gentle, beautiful woman.

89. I mean, I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn't mean I don't get frustrated in my life.


90. Being named "The World's Most Beautiful Woman", it's really hard to say. It's overwhelming. It makes me feel very crunchy - & that means embarrassed.




91. I've worn dresses from all different price ranges, and the thing that couture dresses have in common is that the fit is amazing.


92. The loss of Whitney Houston is painful. I remember meeting Whitney for the first time when I was 15. She was the ultimate legend. The ultimate woman. Not only was she confident, poised, stunningly beautiful and intelligent, but she was sincere and kind. She took the time to make everyone feel like they were very important to her. I, like every singer, always wanted to be just like her. Her voice was perfect. Strong but soothing. Soulful and classic. Her vibrato, her cadence, her control. So many of my life's memories are attached to a Whitney Houston song. She is our queen and she opened doors and provided a blueprint for all of us. God bless her.

93. I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I've never even been to the "hood". Not that there's anything wrong with the "hood".


94. My album "4" represents my most defining moments.











What do you think of Beyonce's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities with the title Beyonce Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/06/beyonce-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...