Lauren Conrad Plastic Surgery

American television personality, fashion designer and author Lauren Conrad, best known for her own spin-off series "The Hills", which chronicled the personal and professional lives of her and pals Heidi Montag, Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port, is rumored to have had plastic surgery to improve her appearance.


Some celebrity watchers and gossip websites speculated that Conrad, 27, has had a breast augmentation and chin implant, but it seems that those speculations are far from the truth.


In 2009, Conrad revealed to Access Hollywood's Billy Bush at the book release party for her new novel, "L.A. Candy," about having plastic surgery plans: "I don't think so. But you know what, I prefer a flatter-chested look, that's just kind of me. I think it's more of a more of a fashion look. If you look at a lot of high-fashion models and things like that, they're always you know, a little flatter…I like the way clothes fit better."


"Big boobs? No, I mean…that's what wonder bras are for!" Conrad added.


As for getting botox injections in the future, Conrad replied: "I don't know. I'm 23, I think that I'm good for a little bit. I don't know, maybe later on."


In an interview with Ok Magazine, Lauren was quoted as saying: "It's hard because you're in that position where you're being criticized for everything. Do you ignore it, and try to be beautiful on your own and be happy with the way you look, or do you listen to the criticism? They put them on this platform, and they tear them apart and then they criticize them even more for changing themselves. It's hard to say. I think you try and be confident with the way you are."


What do you think? Did Lauren Conrad have plastic surgery?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Lauren Conrad Plastic Surgery. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/06/lauren-conrad-plastic-surgery.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...