Kris Jenner Quotes

1. Honey, anytime there's balls involved it's my kind of game.

2. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob, we all have pretty tough skin. If someone feels like they need to take a shot, well okay. It's not going to change our life...But honestly every single day we have the last laugh because we are having so much damn fun.


3. (on her daughter Kim Kardashian) Kim is so great at her social media. The whole family interacts with the fans. Things are so instantaneous and we enjoy Facebook, Twitter and our blogs. Its a great way of letting people know what we're up to.

4. I represent all of my kids…but if I took on Brandon and Leah, it would be so much pressure…it would kill me if I made a wrong decision.


5. You can either be a problem maker or a problem solver. And I'm a problem solver.






6. I'm here in Las Vegas judging the Miss America competition and I have a blog about winning tickets sweepstakes, and people are tweeting about the kind of core values they think that the new Miss America should have. We just let people know what's going on in our lives. If we have a new product coming out, we can let our audience know about that. We can give friends and family members support using Twitter or let people know if something is going on in the world or where we are and what were experiencing. It's enjoyable, informational, and it really drives our fan base.


7. Anytime you hurt somebody else it's definitely just tragic...To ruin someone else's self-esteem or make someone feel bad about anything is never right.







8. The opportunity to work with my family and just knowing that we got to get up every day and be together and have some fun. We're having a really good time and were passionate about it. What meant the most to me was that I got to be with the kids.


9. From a young age I made fashion very important and at the same time lots of fun. I feel life is fabulous and live it out loud. Fashion is an extension of who we are, whether shopping at Chanel or Target!





10. It's just one day at a time. I love multi-tasking and I'm really organized and when you have a certain work ethic, which all the girls have, we all have that same thing going on.


11. You must start with great hair and make up whether you do it yourself or not and everything else will fall into place. I think keeping it simple these days, and most of all comfortable, you will have a really great time!




12. Thank you. A girl never knows when she might need a couple of diamonds at ten o' clock in the morning.


13. My girls' work ethic is second to none. They get up at 4 a.m., go to work, work until they fall down, and then get up the next day and do it all over again.


14. I just sharted myself. That's when you fart and you shit yourself on accident!

15. From a young age, I taught them about waxing and mani-pedis, and we always made it a party!

16. That's just how my intuition kicks in. After finishing the first season, we went right into season two, so we really didn't have a break. Everything happened so fast. I love business and I love what I'm doing. When you're really passionate about something and something fits, you just roll with that.


17. If somebody says "no", you're asking the wrong person.






18. (Kris Jenner denying Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick split rumors) They're always together. They have always been together. They're very, very happy.


19. Some idiot hacking my phone in the middle of night to listen to my messages. Hey Sherlock! Nice try but please don't erase them anymore!








20. Everything we go after or that comes to us, we just say "Is this something that we love? Is this something that we would use or that we would wear? And is this something we can really put our stamp on?" The girls love the fact that they design their own clothing line. It's an exciting thing to be able to do. I love my clothing line. We spend a lot of time all year long designing and picking out fabrics and styles and buttons and zippers. When you love something that much it comes really easily, its just a natural. If something doesn't feel good and its a struggle and its just something that we don't like, then it wouldn't be anything we could put our name on.


21. (saying Kim Kardashian is very calm one week before her wedding)  She's very calm. It's just her personality. She knows what she wants and she's very focused on the day and is just enjoying the process.

22. It's annoying when I hear: "What do your girls do?" Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that's a huge misconception, that the girls don't work. They work 25 hours a day.


23. (on her daughter Khloe Kardashian) I think Khloe has taken a stand on it over the years, I don't want to ever hurt anyone else's feelings or tread on anyone else's privacy or make anyone feel bad, so if I do I'm the first one to say "I'm sorry, I didn't really mean that" and I teach my kids the same thing.


What do you think of Kris Jenner's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities with the title Kris Jenner Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/06/kris-jenner-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...