Jodie Marsh Breast Implants

English media personality, bodybuilder and occasional glamour model Jodie Marsh has reportedly had breast implants to improve her appearance.


Marsh, 34, admitted to getting breast implants in early 2008: "After the horrible year I had in 2007, with the marriage and everything else, I just wanted to do something that would make me happy. Also I was sagging so much I was too embarrassed to take my top off in front of men. So I decided to have an uplift and a big implant."



Marsh was once happy with her 32DD chest but decided to get a breast enlargement to a 32GG, which now regrets, because she was brutally scarred for life. Not to mention she is  absolutely terrified of going under the plastic surgeon's knife ever again.



Marsh revealed to Heat magazine: "I initially had a boob job because they were getting saggier as I got older. I'd lie on my back and they'd disappear. To me, they looked hideous. But it turned into a nightmare."



After being put to sleep and going through the standard procedure, Jodie didn't realize the side effects of the operation until around seven days later.

"When I woke up, they were so swollen I couldn't move. The first dressing was taken off after a week or so - that's when I saw that I wasn't healing. My boob was open and bleeding. I had the lollipop procedure - your nipple is taken off and put back on again, and then you are stitched from the bottom of the nipple to the under part of your boob," Jodie explained.


"But as the stitches started popping out of my skin, there was no skin to hold the incision together. My boobs looked like they were exploding. It was so painful. There was green puss coming out of my boobs and they constantly bled. I was so scared," Jodie noted.


Jodie claimed: "I tried everything to get them to heal. In the end, I laid on my bed for days, crying. Every time I got up to go to the loo, the bleeding would start again. I watched five Harry Potter films and cried continuously".


"They were like that for a year. And it has left me with a huge scar that will never go away," Marsh was quoted as saying.


"At first, I was so embarrassed in front of boyfriends I wouldn't take my top off," Marsh admitted.


Marsh is desperate to have her breasts reduced but is now too frightened to go through the process again.


Marsh claimed: "I want to get them reduced, but I'm too frightened. I couldn't cope with that happening again."


"I wish I'd never had them done. People should realize that every boob job has the potential to become a horror story," Marsh added.

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer was quoted as saying: "I do not know of any scientifically confirmed cases of breast implants just exploding. Breast implants are extremely safe; however, like any surgery can have complications. Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the US. It is not common to have to replace breast implants, but if it is necessary it is usually due to the need to change the size or placement of the implants. Any time there are revisionary surgeries the complication rate does increase slightly. Jodie Marsh originally had very large implants and now because she is going smaller she will need additional reconstruction work performed in order to achieve a good result."


What do you think of Jodie Marsh's breast implants?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Jodie Marsh Breast Implants. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/05/jodie-marsh-breast-implants.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...