Frances Bean Cobain Slams Kendall Jenner: "I'd Rather Be A Scumbag Than A F**king Idiot"

Kendall Jenner was attacked on twitter on Tuesday night for a comment about wishing life was "easier," a tweet that infuriated Frances Bean Cobain.


"Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann," Kendall tweeted, with no mention of what she was referring to.

Striking a nerve with the daughter of Kurt and Courtney Love responded: "oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned&homeless who forcibly drink contaminated water because clean water isn't accessible."


"Oh ya, not to mention, CANCER, famine, poverty, draught, disease, natural disasters, Death," continued Cobain. "F**k, Humans are so self involved."




Cobain claimed: "i'd rather be a scumbag than a f**king idiot. Praise high IQ's, good taste & awareness about the state of the world."


"I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot," she added.




Kendall has not replied yet to Cobain's comments.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!





You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip / Social Media with the title Frances Bean Cobain Slams Kendall Jenner: "I'd Rather Be A Scumbag Than A F**king Idiot". You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/05/frances-bean-cobain-slams-kendall.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...