Which is the video that Lady Gaga hates & what's her favourite???

 Lady Gaga and Beyonce's 10-minute "Telephone" music video made huge headlines back in 2010, but Gaga can't even bring herself to watch it anymore. That was SO last year.






image

She said: "I can't even watch the 'Telephone' video, I hate it so
much. Beyonce and I are great together.


image
 
But there are so many f***ing idea in that video and all I see in that video is my brain throbbing with ideas and I wish I had edited it myself a little bit more."
Lady Gaga Alejandro
Gaga absolutely loves the "Alejandro" video, even though she knows it's not a fan favorite.


She told Britain's Time Out magazine: "It's funny because I know a lot of kids didn't like the 'Alejandro' video, but that was my favorite of all my videos.

image
 

'Alejandro' isn't a busy video. But maybe that's my own monster. People love the chaos in my brain, but I'm terrified of it."
You have read this article Creative / Lady Gaga / Music with the title Which is the video that Lady Gaga hates & what's her favourite???. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2011/11/which-is-video-that-lady-gaga-hates.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...