Brandy: "My Heart Is Destroyed" About Whitney's Death

Brandy turned 33 on February 11th but there was no celebrating for the singer-actress, whose idol Whitney Houston passed away that very same day.



That night, Brandy attended Clive Davis'  pre-Grammys party, which turned into a memorial for Houston, whom Davis signed to Arista records in 1983.

 It has to be mentioned that Whitney was supposed to perform with Brandy that night.


"I really wanted to perform [that night], but I'm in a bad space right now," Brandy told Us Weekly.

On Monday, Brandy released a statement in tribute of Houston's impact on her life and career.




"My heart is destroyed. I lost my idol and dear friend. My prayers go out to Whitney's family and her millions of fans around the world," Brandy said. "Whitney -- the greatest voice of all time -- you are my angel and I will always and forever love you."


You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Brandy: "My Heart Is Destroyed" About Whitney's Death. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/02/brandy-heart-is-destroyed-about-whitney.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...