Kevin Costner Feels Guilty About Not Saving Whitney Houston In Real Life

Costner seemed to take responsibility for Houston’s death saying that he "should have saved her."



Costner stated:

    "I let her down. I should have been there, and I wasn’t. And now for the rest of my life I will have to live with that pain… I saved her (in “The Bodyguard”), I should have saved her now. She was my one true love. I still have I Will Always Love You as my ringtone, and I count it a badge of honor every time I get mocked for it."


You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Kevin Costner Feels Guilty About Not Saving Whitney Houston In Real Life. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/02/kevin-costner-feels-guilty-about-not.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...