Marcia Cross Quotes

1. I couldn't do an acting job just to be working. It really had to have some soul to it.





2. I don't want to lose my fitness. I'm 45. I have two babies. I've got a long way to go and I want to keep in tiptop shape. There's no magic bullet.


3. For women of a certain age, how do you meet a guy, fall in love, and decide he's the right man to have children with? Your clock's ticking, you're looking at him, and it's a crazy, pressure-filled experience.

4. I have always wanted to know what's going on under the surface.


5. I have good genes in my family, so we'll see just how long I'll be around.







6. I like bringing the girls on set, but if I can't do that then the next day I feel I have to be uber-mum to make up for it. Then I'm exhausted and feel like I'm running in fumes.


7. I really love and it is important to me to be physically fit.





8. I really have to force myself to tidy up around the house.

9. I try to balance it out on the whole. Being a mum is always the priority. Next, it's taking care of yourself. Right now, I get to only work two days a week - it's a dream. I can't imagine how hard it is for mothers who work 40 hours a week.


10. I would ask my dad what he did, and he'd say: "I listen to people's problems." In some way what he did for a living is in my genes.




11. I use as high SPF as I can get, and I live under a hat like a mushroom all the time. Someone said they're worried about their kids getting older and doing drugs, and I got this look of horror on my face and thought: "What if my girls don't wear hats?" But at 13 months old, they could say "hat."


12. I'd like to be a wife and mother. I guess I'll know Mr. Right when I meet him.

13. I'd never say no to surgery in the future, because I feel like, as I get older, I'm going to face temptation more.

14. I'll tell you my routine - it's really exciting. I feed, I burp, I change diapers, I pump. And then I have a tiny window of time to myself.


15. I've been working so hard for the past eight years and I'm tired - but I'm also deliciously tired because what a wonderful life I've lived.





16. I've had the time to go through all the life phases with my parents, from being a bratty teenager, pushing them away, to saying later on: "Oh my God, I can't believe what you did for me - thank you. I love you so much."


17. It's kind of ironic that if I get my Ph.D., I'll be a real doctor.


18. If I have a 12 or 14 hour workday, I am home the next. I cut out anything that is frivolous or doesn't need to be done.



19. What I lack in energy, I have in wisdom.

20. It's not like I'm cooking! I'm breastfeeding - I feel like that's the best cooking I could do.


21. Some people think wearing powder ages them, but try it anyway. For me it mattes my makeup and blends it well.

22. Your forties is not the time to be thinking about getting pregnant.

23. With the red hair, you get the white skin; it's a package deal. The cons are that you never look particularly attractive on the beach. The pros are in a softly lit room, you look pretty.

24. When "Desperate Housewives" ends, I think my girls will be about the kindergarten age. I will be so happy to be there for them through that huge transition.


25. (Referring to the huge success of "Desperate Housewives" (2004)) The show has only been on, for like, 5 minutes, give it some time to settle in.



26. (About Madonna - In Style magazine, September 2006) We used to swim at the same pool. She'd get out and put all this jewelry on - and I'd go home with my wet hair


27. I think beauty comes from being happy and connected to the people we love.

28. I'm really thrilled that I met someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

29. I never thought I would live Kimberly Shaw down. So the fact that I've got another character, very different, under my belt is great.

30. My little secret is that every once in a while, I'll drive to the yogurt store and sit and eat it in the car.


What do you think of Marcia Cross quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities with the title Marcia Cross Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/12/marcia-cross-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...