Miley Cyrus Braless On Cosmopolitan Cover !

It looks like Miley Cyrus isn't afraid to show off what she's got.






Cyrus, 20,  poses braless on the cover of Cosmopolitan's March 2013 issue and talks about her newfound confidence and her fiance Liam Hemsworth.

Wearing a white suit and not much else, Cyrus flaunts her  body as she admits her fear of entering back into the music world. When asked to rank the parts of her life that she feels most pleased with - love, family, music, acting - the former "Hannah Montana" star puts love at the top spot.


"Number one is my relationship with Liam. That's what I feel the most confident in," Miley reveals to Cosmopolitan adding: "because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f**king hates it."

"I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don't think of me as who I was on the TV show," Cyrus claims of her Disney past. "Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what's best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up. I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying: "That isn't who I really am.""

As for who she really is now, Cyrus claims she's the luckiest girl in the world, thanks in part to her delicious arm candy.


"I'll literally look at him and be like "You are hot, dear God!"" Miley says of Hemsworth. "The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like: "I'm gonna faint - the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot." So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like: "Who's that? He is so hot!"," she continues: "That's my hubby!"



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Gossip / Miley Cyrus with the title Miley Cyrus Braless On Cosmopolitan Cover !. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/01/miley-cyrus-braless-on-cosmopolitan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...