Shannen Doherty: "I'm Not Pregnant. I Just Love Burgers!"

Beverly Hills "90210" star Shannen Doherty is not pregnant! She just loves burgers!!!
-->


Rumors have been swirling today after a picture of Shannen emerged, in which her belly was a little more accentuated than usual.

But Doherty claims there's definitely not a baby in her stomach ... just lunch. 


Doherty wrote: "I'm a size 2, not sporting a baby bump. That's simply the hamburger I wolfed down 2 minutes prior."





It's more than obvious that Shannen doesn't follow any diet...


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Shannen Doherty: "I'm Not Pregnant. I Just Love Burgers!". You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/10/shannen-doherty-not-pregnant-i-just.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...