Donald Trump Education

Just in case you are curious to know about Donald Trump's education, Trump attended The Kew-Forest School, Forest Hills, New York, as did some of his siblings. At age 13 after having some difficulties there, his parents sent him to the New York Military Academy (NYMA), hoping to direct his energy and assertiveness in a positive manner.  
 
At NYMA, in upstate New York, Trump earned academic honors and played varsity football in 1962, varsity soccer in 1963, and varsity baseball from 1962 to 1964 (baseball captain 1964). The baseball coach, Ted Dobias, a local celebrity for his work with area youth, awarded him the Coach's Award in 1964. 


Promoted to Cadet Captain-S4 (Cadet Battalion Logistics Officer) in his senior year, Trump and Cadet First Sergeant Jeff Donaldson (NYMA class of 1965; West Point 1969) formed a composite company of cadets, taught them advanced close-order drill and marched them down Fifth Avenue on Memorial Day, 1964.

It has to be noted that Donald Trump attended Fordham University for two years before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He graduated in 1968 with a Bachelor of Science in economics. 



In his book, "Trump: The Art of the Deal", Trump talks about his undergraduate career: "After I graduated from the New York Military Academy in 1964, I flirted briefly with the idea of attending film school... but in the end I decided real estate was a much better business. I began by attending Fordham University... but after two years, I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might as well test myself against the best. I applied to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and I got in... I was also very glad to get finished. I immediately moved back home and went to work full time with my father."

What do you think of Donald Trump's education?


Source: Wikipedia

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip with the title Donald Trump Education. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/10/donald-trump-education.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...