Lourdes Leon Quotes

1. She does actually… (and) I go into her closet. I'm not supposed to take things without asking, but she's always taking things without asking. I mean, she gets mad at me when I take things without asking her, but… she has such amazing like clothes, so it's like kind of annoying sometimes. (Lourdes Leon when asked if Madonna ever takes her clothes / February 23, 2011)


2. She wears my shoes a lot and she wears my accessories. (Lourdes Leon saying Madonna wears her shoes / February 23, 2011)


What do you think of Lourdes Leon quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities / Gossip / Madonna with the title Lourdes Leon Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2012/10/lourdes-leon-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...