Gina Lollobrigida Quotes

1. I've had many lovers and still have romances. I am very spoiled. All my life, I've had too many admirers.

2. A woman at 20 is like ice, at 30 she is warm and at 40 she is hot.


3. Popularity has a bright side, it unlocks many doors. But the truth is that I don't like it very much because it changes the private life into a very small thing.

4. My cinema - the '50s, '60s - is different from the cinema today so I thought that it would not be bad to show that kind of cinema where we could dream.



5. I do what I like now. I just don't have time for it all.

6. I have experience seducing nephews.

7. Sophia Loren plays peasants. I play ladies.


What do you think of Gina Lollobrigida's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!
You have read this article Celebrities with the title Gina Lollobrigida Quotes. You can bookmark this page URL http://princess-protectionprogram.blogspot.com/2013/04/gina-lollobrigida-quotes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...